Concrete barriers for construction sites
- Durable, strong barriers to provide a more secure and safer perimeter for your site
- A range of barrier solutions available for sale or hire, including for corners, small areas and compounds
- Unique installation methods with no need for secondary connectors
- A 24/7 service from a central Midlands location
Barriers for sale or hire
Built on our extensive experience of providing temporary and permanent barriers for construction sites, our practical service offers you competitive prices, 24/7 flexibility and quick installation methods.
- Everything from long lengths of perimeter barriers to corner barriers
- Use them to create temporary or satellite compounds to protect your plant, machinery and equipment, no matter what the terrain
- Prevent unauthorised vehicle access for site compounds, building sites and road blocks
- Ideal when your barriers need relocating around a construction site, thanks to the efficient method of coupling and decoupling the barriers
- Ideal for the division of lanes in car parks, and protection of pedestrians
- Suitable for use on hard and soft terrain
- Choose them for site protective works
- Red and white painted barriers available.
Get in touch for a quote or to discuss how our service could help you, without obligation.
“Safety at work is our number one priority. Our workers put themselves at risk daily working on such a busy road network and we expect each worker to go home every night, safe and unharmed at the end of every shift” says Mark Rainbow, Traffic Management and Logistics Manager at Galliford Try “so finding a robust road restraint system that has the capacity to be regularly relocated as the traffic management phases progress is of the utmost importance”.
“Ingenuity, strength and flexibility of the APC system has been the key to allowing the traffic management plan to progress as phases of construction are completed. The service provided by APC installing, moving and removing these barriers has always been quick, smooth, effective and efficient and they have been able to meet out demands day or night in order to minimise traffic disruption” finishes Mark Rainbow.”
Mark Rainbow, GallifordTry
Traffic Management & Logistics Manager, A45 / A46 Tollbar End project