Barriers for roads blockades and property protection
- A completely smooth finish without forklift slots restricts unauthorised movement of the blocks
- Enable you to create heavy duty and highly effective boundary protection – each block weighs 2.26 tonnes
- Effective crash restraints
- 24/7 installation service
Keep unwanted vehicles out
It takes proper equipment to move our barriers (unlike more lightweight temporary barriers or ones with forklift points). This means you can use them for property protection safe in the knowledge that unauthorised movement is difficult.
Minimum disruption and less risk
We’ll help you protect what you need to efficiently, cost effectively and safely. Our system is designed for fast installation, with fewer team members needed. With experience and training behind them, they’ll be in and off your site without delay. This can be at night if that suits you better.
Here are just some of the ways we’ve assisted clients:
- Protecting commercial premises that have closed down
- Restricting vehicle access to land including vacant building sites
- General traffic management, including preventing unauthorised parking
- Road closures such as bridge repairs where restricting unauthorised access is vital.
Steve Musker, owner of A1 Traffic Safety Services, was delighted by the rapid response of APC. “The service provided was responsive, from the sales team who provided a quotation within the hour to the installation team who carried out the installation the next day. APC were easy to work with, provided competitive pricing and installed the barriers with minimum inconvenience to road users.”
Steve also added “it is very reassuring to work with APC, as we can be confident that we will receive high levels of service and fast reaction times which is critical to satisfying our customers, as we have a lot of call out work involving damaged bridges over water”
Steven Musker, Managing Director, A1 Traffic Safety Services Ltd
Get in touch for a quote or to discuss how our service could help you, without obligation.