The top ten ways we work harder for you
- Use us once and you’ll see why so many companies choose to work with us for years. We back up high quality products with a service to match.
- Working safely. Our in-house expertise is backed up by National Highway Sector Scheme 2B accreditation for the supply, installation, lifting, maintenance and repair of road restraint systems. We have a track record of zero reportable and non-reportable incidents.
- We deliver over and above on health and safety. Here’s our top five.
- Our H&S processes and manuals are externally audited annually by a specialist consultant
- All site operatives have a safety induction and brief before going on site
- Our head office H&S noticeboard provides a central port of call for staff and operatives
- ‘Golden rules’ guide our safe way of working and include the core commitments we ask everyone to make while working on site
- If you ever need a ‘safety critical worker medical’, we have everything in place to arrange that.
- We’re happy to provide you with relevant documentation, including inspections, training and CSCS/CPCS cards. We’ll provide you with a risk assessment and method statement for every project.
- We’re dedicated to achieving total satisfaction for you and this is driven by rigorous internal standards and guidelines that we consistently reassess. We operate openly and transparently.
- Our certified ISO 9001 Quality Management system increases the quality of our services and helps us achieve efficiencies that result in increased cost savings for you. Our quality systems are externally audited once a year and internally audited twice a year.
- Environmental responsibility. With an environmental policy in place, this is an area we’re also keen to constantly improve in. To enhance our energy efficiency, we’ve bought a new HGV with low emissions.
- One pack for all the paperwork. One of our clients’ favourites! From RAMS to safety certificates, we’ll bundle it all up in one convenient pack so you have everything to hand. But if you need it in a different way, no problem – we’re happy to help.
- We’ll work round you. All our clients have different requirements for systems and authorisations and we’ll happily work with you in a way that suits you.
- Now you see us… now you don’t. Our unique approach to barrier installation means we can be in and out of your site much faster, which will ultimately save you time and resources.
- Will do, can do. Because we’re a smaller company, we’re very responsive and committed to making your busy life easier. Our team are friendly and make it easy for you to enjoy a first class barrier service from start to finish.
“APC are professional, proactive and flexible in their approach to work. The installation, removal and location of the concrete barriers has always been carried out in a highly competent, timely and safe manner. They have also contributed in a significant and collaborative way to the management of safety and sustainability on the A46 project.”
Phil Hobson, Construction Manager, Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering