The barrier service specialists
- Tested and Highways England approved concrete barriers for hire and sale
- Proven service for highway and traffic management projects, construction sites and more
- Highly efficient installation system that’s fast, flexible and designed to help protect your workers and the public
- Cost effective – ask us for a quote
See how our services can work for your sites…
- Highways and roads
- Construction sites
- Road blockades/property protection
- Fencing systems
Ideal for a wide range of applications:
On the roads and on a wide range of sites, APC barriers have proved how they help to protect people, projects and property.
- Providing levels of safety and segregation for your workforce and the public that can save lives.
- Designed and manufactured to create safe segregation between work areas and live traffic. Can also be used for contraflow systems.
- Protecting assets including building sites, forecourts, vacant property and land.
- Keeping unauthorised vehicles out of compounds and car parks.
- Providing pedestrian and vehicle protection in airports, ports, quarries, landfill and industrial sites.
“APC’s temporary barrier system is versatile and adaptable; it keeps up with our site’s changing needs…”
Mark Rainbow, GallifordTry
Traffic Management & Logistics Manager, A45 / A46 Tollbar End project
Three steps to a more effective concrete barrier service
We’ll provide all the quality and reassurance you’d expect in a subcontracting partner. Here’s what makes our service different.
1. A durable, approved temporary barrier system that’s more flexible
The barrier type we’ll provide for you – whether for hire or sale – is proven across Europe, the UK and Ireland. These durable barriers are German-designed and manufactured by our parent company. See the technical drawings and containment levels.
- They can be used on tarmac, concrete and compacted hardcore.
- They have the smallest curve radii compared with other concrete barrier systems, making them ideal for areas where you need protection around a corner or on a roundabout.
- Robust with continuous quadruple reinforcements, they provide high levels of protection that maximise the usable carriageway.
2. A unique installation system without the need for secondary connectors
An integrated ‘JJ’ hook keeps the barriers together securely, so there’s no requirement for secondary connectors. This means:
- Faster installation, repositioning and removal
- No need for additional operatives to pin them together – saving you time and money. 1200LM can be installed in one shift.
3. Superior lifting equipment
Thanks to our innovative hydraulic lifting equipment, there’s no need for lifting chains and mechanical grabs. The barriers are positioned in a single lift, rotated and tilted to suit the road surface level.
- Our investment in superior equipment makes installations highly efficient – letting you to get on with other works on site to help further improve productivity per shift
- This timely installation process reduces the risk of lift-related incidents to the installation team and disruption to the public.
Verbal feedback from Terry Thwaite, Owner, One Way Traffic Management Ltd – ‘5*service’, “won’t be going anywhere else for barriers” and “wishes he had barrier jobs everyday as we made it very easy for him!”
Terry Thwaite, Owner, One Way Traffic Management Ltd
Get in touch for a quote or to discuss how our service can help you, without obligation. We can also supply you with custom-made barriers.